On Thursday, Lieutenant Governor Tim Murray joined TotalMobile CEO Colin Reid to announce the UK-based company’s plans to add up to 100 jobs over the next two to three years in Massachusetts.
TotalMobile provides software to a wide range of state and municipal government customers and private industry organizations, including prepackaged mobile applications platforms that allow field workers to capture information in real-time and relay information to back-office systems, reducing travel costs and time spent on processing paperwork.
- Metrowest Daily News: Northern Ireland tech company to add jobs in Westborough
- Worcester Business Journal: Mobile Tech Company Announces Westborough Expansion
- Westborough Patch: Officials React to Possible Westborough Job Creation
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette: TotalMobile offers good news
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette: TotalMobile adding jobs in Westboro
- Boston Business Journal: TotalMobile brining 100 jobs to Bay State
- The Westborough News: Northern Ireland tech company to add jobs in Westborough
- Milford Daily News: Northern Ireland tech company to add jobs in Westborough
- Mass High Tech: TotalMobile to add up to 100 jobs in Mass.